I have not been to Heathrow airport in over 20 years. I'm flying from US to Heathrow this Sunday with a short 1 hour 15 minute layover before my connection to Prague. Is there anything I need to know about maneuvering about Terminal 1 to get my connection flight. Do you usually have to take an outside shuttle to the next gate or is it walkable? Just want to gauge how time-consuming it'll be.
Terminal 1 Heathrow for connection to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 8 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 Gargano Promontory
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 15 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 16 Airport to Piraeus
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 22 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 23 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 24 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...