I have not been to Heathrow airport in over 20 years. I'm flying from US to Heathrow this Sunday with a short 1 hour 15 minute layover before my connection to Prague. Is there anything I need to know about maneuvering about Terminal 1 to get my connection flight. Do you usually have to take an outside shuttle to the next gate or is it walkable? Just want to gauge how time-consuming it'll be.
Terminal 1 Heathrow for connection to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 When to visit Provence updated info
- 11 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Itinerary Questions
- 15 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 a week in Ireland over New year's