I have not been to Heathrow airport in over 20 years. I'm flying from US to Heathrow this Sunday with a short 1 hour 15 minute layover before my connection to Prague. Is there anything I need to know about maneuvering about Terminal 1 to get my connection flight. Do you usually have to take an outside shuttle to the next gate or is it walkable? Just want to gauge how time-consuming it'll be.
Terminal 1 Heathrow for connection to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo train travel in Germany
- 2 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 3 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 4 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 5 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 6 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 7 Can't print train tickets
- 8 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 9 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 10 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 15 Question about justairports
- 16 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 17 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 18 Rome - Tours
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 21 Italian Riviera Planning
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 24 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014