I have not been to Heathrow airport in over 20 years. I'm flying from US to Heathrow this Sunday with a short 1 hour 15 minute layover before my connection to Prague. Is there anything I need to know about maneuvering about Terminal 1 to get my connection flight. Do you usually have to take an outside shuttle to the next gate or is it walkable? Just want to gauge how time-consuming it'll be.
Terminal 1 Heathrow for connection to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 5 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 6 Greece and Turkey
- 7 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 8 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Italy food budget
- 14 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 15 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 18 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 19 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 20 Hotel in Lisbon
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Barcelona or no ?
- 23 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?