I have not been to Heathrow airport in over 20 years. I'm flying from US to Heathrow this Sunday with a short 1 hour 15 minute layover before my connection to Prague. Is there anything I need to know about maneuvering about Terminal 1 to get my connection flight. Do you usually have to take an outside shuttle to the next gate or is it walkable? Just want to gauge how time-consuming it'll be.
Terminal 1 Heathrow for connection to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 10 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 River cruises
- 19 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 22 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome