I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 5 RFID Protection
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Spain Trip Report
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Iceland Trip report
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Gelato course in Rome?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 25 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions