I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 days in Andalusia
- 2 Ronda to Seville
- 3 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 4 Belgium for the 1st time
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 7 February in Florence
- 8 visa expired
- 9 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 10 Car rental Croatia
- 11 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 19 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary