I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Westerplatte
- 19 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Biarritz family holiday