I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 2 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 9 Final Four
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 18 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Getting around Lisbon
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!