I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 9 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 10 seat reservations
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights