I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 IWM
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?