I'm planning a trip for Andalucia for the Spring of 2015 and have come up with a tentative itinerary. I want to avoid Santa Semana and the feria de Sevilla, although we'd love to see some of patios in Cordoba during the May festival. We'll stop briefly in Madrid, but the focus of our trip is on the south, so we're not really planning to explore Madrid. My current plan is to fly into Madrid, and fly home from Malaga, although we'll see how reality unfolds when I book airline tickets!
Madrid (3 nights, with day trip to Toledo)
Cordoba (2 nights)
Seville (4 nights)
Granada (2 nights)
(Pick up car when leaving Granada)
Ronda -1 night
White town to be determined/stay in Ronda again?- 1 night
Cadiz - 1 night (drop car)
Malaga - 1/2 nights
Fly home from Malaga
Q: Is it better to stay in Ronda for 2 nights and explore the region by car, or to stay in another town to explore the White towns? If so, which one would you recommend?
I'm not sure yet how many days I'll be able to take from work; it can vary but I'm planning on 16 or 17 nights in Spain. Any suggestions or feedback on the itinerary as of now?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 12 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 PARIS
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 22 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 25 Alitala