I will be travelling through France, Spain and Portugal for 5 weeks, in July and August, and tent camping as much as possible. We will be traveling by car, and this is our basic route (not exact) http://i.imgur.com/7vwj5s5.jpg
I really just wanted to know the availability of tent camping, and the average costs.
I have been looking online, and they all seem to be big complexes, with Bungalows, or Chalets, charging 20 Euros per person per night for a small patch on their grass somewhere.
I imagine most small campsites would not have websites, so what is the best way to find them, and is it a good idea to book, or can I just turn up? There will be 3/4 of us, with 2 tents, and 1 car.
Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Also if you have any comments on the route, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 아시안카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July