Has anyone visited the Tennyson home, Aldworth House, Lurgashall? We have a PhD student with an interest in Tennyson who would like to see it. Is the home open to the public? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 How long in Venice?
- 3 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 4 atm cards in Spain
- 5 Germany Visa for conference
- 6 Getting cash in Spain
- 7 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 8 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 11 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 First Time Going to Europe
- 15 Message for Ackislander
- 16 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Traditional food in Athens
- 22 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 23 Cotswolds village base
- 24 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 25 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants