Has anyone visited the Tennyson home, Aldworth House, Lurgashall? We have a PhD student with an interest in Tennyson who would like to see it. Is the home open to the public? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 2 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 5 Train tickets within Italy
- 6 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 7 In Paris on my own
- 8 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 9 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 10 Questions for Paris residents
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 14 Venice - apartment??????
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 17 Stay in Venice
- 18 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 21 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 22 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…