Has anyone visited the Tennyson home, Aldworth House, Lurgashall? We have a PhD student with an interest in Tennyson who would like to see it. Is the home open to the public? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 7 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 8 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 9 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 10 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 11 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 12 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 13 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 14 spain
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 23 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 24 Help for San Sebastian
- 25 Need advice on itinerary for Germany