Has anyone visited the Tennyson home, Aldworth House, Lurgashall? We have a PhD student with an interest in Tennyson who would like to see it. Is the home open to the public? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 3 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 8 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 13 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 17 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Paris Metro Closures??
- 22 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 25 a hostel in Moscow, Russia