Has anyone visited the Tennyson home, Aldworth House, Lurgashall? We have a PhD student with an interest in Tennyson who would like to see it. Is the home open to the public? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Ortisei hotel - need help in choosing the perfect place for our needs
- 3 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 4 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 7 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 10 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 11 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 12 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 13 Athens Volunteering
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 19 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 20 Walking in Bologna
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 25 Staying in the Highlands