I was reading some older posts for Tenerife and Gran Canaria and most posts say that these islands are "hellhole" -- talks about tourist getting robbed and unsafe -- is it true? Anyone has been there around summer time like late June? Any opinion, advice? If we want to explore beyond the islands, should we head to Spain, Portugal or Morrocco? We will have 10 to 14 days in mid June.
Thanks a lot for your time, opinion and insights. Happy New Year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 PARIS
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 7 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 19 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 SE ITALY