I was reading some older posts for Tenerife and Gran Canaria and most posts say that these islands are "hellhole" -- talks about tourist getting robbed and unsafe -- is it true? Anyone has been there around summer time like late June? Any opinion, advice? If we want to explore beyond the islands, should we head to Spain, Portugal or Morrocco? We will have 10 to 14 days in mid June.
Thanks a lot for your time, opinion and insights. Happy New Year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 3 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 driving from ancona to rome
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík