We fly into Fiumicino on 25 March and shall hire a car - we have motored many times in Italy: this time is unfortunately a bit early in the year and I would not be happy motoring in snow - that is my concern.
We fancy Basilicata but my question is: at this time of year would we find that a lot of the roads would maybe have snow - if so, it may be better if we head north to Lazio and Viterbo etc? (Although we really fancy Basilicata).
Any advice would be appreciated - thanks, Patricia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 We're here!
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Brugge hotel help
- 23 Five night Ireland Trip
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 10 days in Paris and......