My husband and I can take up to 10 days this late August to go away post-wedding. We are from NY in our late 20s. We are planning to get on the baby train soon, so I want this to be a vacation to remember - a last hurrah for a while.
So basically my husband has never really been abroad at all and I've been a bunch of places in Asia and Europe. We want to do a cities trip, I like beaches, he likes scenic views, both like culture etc.
So any advice on where to go? I'd like to get a few places in and jam-pack the trip a little.
I was thinking some combo of either: Scottland London Paris, London Paris Amsterdam, London Paris Barcelona, or barcelona and greek islands (will that be too hot?)
I know this is the Europe forum, but we are also considering Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but worried it will be too cold.
Help, so indecisive!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Alps and UK
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Azores in February
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Lisbon trip report
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 23 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy