My husband and I can take up to 10 days this late August to go away post-wedding. We are from NY in our late 20s. We are planning to get on the baby train soon, so I want this to be a vacation to remember - a last hurrah for a while.
So basically my husband has never really been abroad at all and I've been a bunch of places in Asia and Europe. We want to do a cities trip, I like beaches, he likes scenic views, both like culture etc.
So any advice on where to go? I'd like to get a few places in and jam-pack the trip a little.
I was thinking some combo of either: Scottland London Paris, London Paris Amsterdam, London Paris Barcelona, or barcelona and greek islands (will that be too hot?)
I know this is the Europe forum, but we are also considering Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but worried it will be too cold.
Help, so indecisive!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass