My husband and I can take up to 10 days this late August to go away post-wedding. We are from NY in our late 20s. We are planning to get on the baby train soon, so I want this to be a vacation to remember - a last hurrah for a while.
So basically my husband has never really been abroad at all and I've been a bunch of places in Asia and Europe. We want to do a cities trip, I like beaches, he likes scenic views, both like culture etc.
So any advice on where to go? I'd like to get a few places in and jam-pack the trip a little.
I was thinking some combo of either: Scottland London Paris, London Paris Amsterdam, London Paris Barcelona, or barcelona and greek islands (will that be too hot?)
I know this is the Europe forum, but we are also considering Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but worried it will be too cold.
Help, so indecisive!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Brussels, Belgium
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland