My husband and I can take up to 10 days this late August to go away post-wedding. We are from NY in our late 20s. We are planning to get on the baby train soon, so I want this to be a vacation to remember - a last hurrah for a while.
So basically my husband has never really been abroad at all and I've been a bunch of places in Asia and Europe. We want to do a cities trip, I like beaches, he likes scenic views, both like culture etc.
So any advice on where to go? I'd like to get a few places in and jam-pack the trip a little.
I was thinking some combo of either: Scottland London Paris, London Paris Amsterdam, London Paris Barcelona, or barcelona and greek islands (will that be too hot?)
I know this is the Europe forum, but we are also considering Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but worried it will be too cold.
Help, so indecisive!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transportation
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 France Study Abroad
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 free international phone calls
- 12 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 13 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 16 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 25 Paris and Normandy