My husband and I can take up to 10 days this late August to go away post-wedding. We are from NY in our late 20s. We are planning to get on the baby train soon, so I want this to be a vacation to remember - a last hurrah for a while.
So basically my husband has never really been abroad at all and I've been a bunch of places in Asia and Europe. We want to do a cities trip, I like beaches, he likes scenic views, both like culture etc.
So any advice on where to go? I'd like to get a few places in and jam-pack the trip a little.
I was thinking some combo of either: Scottland London Paris, London Paris Amsterdam, London Paris Barcelona, or barcelona and greek islands (will that be too hot?)
I know this is the Europe forum, but we are also considering Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but worried it will be too cold.
Help, so indecisive!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland