We will be spending 10 days in Dordogne in April,and need to make some reservations,which will be a challenge with Easter in the midst of those days.We prefer to stay in small,lovely Chambre d'Hotes,and would like to choose the places to stay and then plan our itinerary, based on all the suggestions I have collected from Fodorites' trip reports.I would so appreciate suggestions.Also,we will be driving from Loches,and the Logis du Bief,suggested on another topic board.Any interesting driving routes to get us into the Dordogne??We have never been in France during Easter Sunday, and wonder if any of you would share your experiences.Is everything shuttered tight ??This is a somewhat last minute trip,with so much planning to do in so little time.Your suggestions will be such a help to us.
Ten days in Dordogne.....Chambre d'Hotes suggestions ??Easter ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Day trips
- 10 London tube
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Day trips from Marseille
- 25 train to Vernon France