We will be spending 10 days in Dordogne in April,and need to make some reservations,which will be a challenge with Easter in the midst of those days.We prefer to stay in small,lovely Chambre d'Hotes,and would like to choose the places to stay and then plan our itinerary, based on all the suggestions I have collected from Fodorites' trip reports.I would so appreciate suggestions.Also,we will be driving from Loches,and the Logis du Bief,suggested on another topic board.Any interesting driving routes to get us into the Dordogne??We have never been in France during Easter Sunday, and wonder if any of you would share your experiences.Is everything shuttered tight ??This is a somewhat last minute trip,with so much planning to do in so little time.Your suggestions will be such a help to us.
Ten days in Dordogne.....Chambre d'Hotes suggestions ??Easter ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 No points in Paris .....
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Eurostar booking
- 23 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday