We will be spending 10 days in Dordogne in April,and need to make some reservations,which will be a challenge with Easter in the midst of those days.We prefer to stay in small,lovely Chambre d'Hotes,and would like to choose the places to stay and then plan our itinerary, based on all the suggestions I have collected from Fodorites' trip reports.I would so appreciate suggestions.Also,we will be driving from Loches,and the Logis du Bief,suggested on another topic board.Any interesting driving routes to get us into the Dordogne??We have never been in France during Easter Sunday, and wonder if any of you would share your experiences.Is everything shuttered tight ??This is a somewhat last minute trip,with so much planning to do in so little time.Your suggestions will be such a help to us.
Ten days in Dordogne.....Chambre d'Hotes suggestions ??Easter ??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 2 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 3 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 4 Lucerne & Zurich
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Three for the road