We will be spending 10 days in Dordogne in April,and need to make some reservations,which will be a challenge with Easter in the midst of those days.We prefer to stay in small,lovely Chambre d'Hotes,and would like to choose the places to stay and then plan our itinerary, based on all the suggestions I have collected from Fodorites' trip reports.I would so appreciate suggestions.Also,we will be driving from Loches,and the Logis du Bief,suggested on another topic board.Any interesting driving routes to get us into the Dordogne??We have never been in France during Easter Sunday, and wonder if any of you would share your experiences.Is everything shuttered tight ??This is a somewhat last minute trip,with so much planning to do in so little time.Your suggestions will be such a help to us.
Ten days in Dordogne.....Chambre d'Hotes suggestions ??Easter ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 14 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs