I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 2 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 3 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 4 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 5 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich
- 6 travel plan
- 7 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 9 Skakalient gorge
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 14 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 19 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 20 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 21 Segovia Hotel
- 22 Using Google maps on phone
- 23 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 24 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 25 Need good fondue in Lucerne
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)