I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 7 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 21 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 22 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)