I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 2 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 3 stonehenge day trip from london
- 4 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 5 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 6 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 7 Train up the Jungfrau
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 London Restaurants
- 10 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 CDG to Marais transfer
- 13 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Travel Apps
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)