I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best 6 Ways Drop Belly Fat Fast
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 4 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 5 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 6 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 Amalfi coast
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 14 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Rome Rental Car
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 23 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 24 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 25 italy itinerary
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)