I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 13 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Antiques shopping Rome
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 Scotland Trip Planning
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Lake Maggiore
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)