I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 mountain views near London
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Italy in 11 Days
- 17 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)