I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C@ll : SBCGLOBAL mail TECh SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Reset Password
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Madrid food advice needed
- 6 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 14 IWM
- 15 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 16 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 17 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 European Vacation 2017
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)