I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Venice
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Rental car in Menton
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Family vacation to europe
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)