I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford England Accommodations
- 2 vienna
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Croatia Ferry Help
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)