I have visited Paris a couple of times and this time, I will be in Paris for a couple of days for work, then I have ten days off and want to hire a car and travel out of France and then back to Paris for my flight out. Can anyone please help me the destinations I have roughly thought of in my title? I have not been to any of those places, and on he map it looked like a triangle I could potentially complete. I'm not very sure of the travel time required and would appreciate tips on sightseeing as well
I definitely want to rent a car and travel, and will be doing so commencing the 20th of Sep for ten days. I was planning on coming back to Paris on the day before I fly out and just stay there that last night
Ten day trip (Paris-Belgium-Antwerp-Amsterdam-Dusseldorf-Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VISA question
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 6 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 24 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015