I am an Australian citizen about to apply for a Non Lucrative (non work) Temporary Residency in Spain. My understanding is that, once approved, this is available for 5 years (renewed annually). My question is does this residency status in Spain allow freedom of movement within the EU, i.e. do I avoid visa's for EU countries with this status.
Temporary Residency in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Norway Advice
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?