Hi Fodor Friends!!
After posting and searching on Fodors for hours I have come up with a "TEMPORARY" itinerary for 5 days in Paris in June.
A little about us before our trip: we are not interested in spending all our time in museums. Goal is to walk the villages and streets like a Parisian, eat and drink well, and roam the streets of Paris.
Day One: Thursday: Fly into Paris for 1 pm. Settle in in hotel and freshen up.
Visit D'Orsay (after much debate bw this or the Louvre, all signs point to Dorsay) since it is open late
Evening cruise on the Siene and light dinner
Day 2 Friday: Eiffel Tower early in the morning followed by
Arc De Triumph
Place de la Concorde
(If we feel up to it, since the Louvre is open late this day, we will pop in to check it out"
Day 3: Saturday
St Chappelle when it opens at 9:30
Notre Dame when it opens at 1030
St Germain quarter
Walk along the Siene
Day 4 : Sunday
8 am: Gardens of Versailles
9 am: Palace of Versailles
12 pm: Marie Antoinettes Estate
--> Maybe do Montmartre area in the afternoon?
Day 5: Day trip to Champagne?
Cover anything in Paris we didn't get to see?
So- I dont feel I have too much planned, and will need things to fill in the afternoons such as Day 4 after Versailles.
Any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 사설토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017
Hi Fodor Friends!!