Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organic/Natural Perfumerie in Paris?
- 2 Getting to Giverny
- 3 Paris Metro Question
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 6 Taking wine home from France
- 7 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 8 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 9 Perugia Italy driving
- 10 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 11 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 12 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 13 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 14 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Italy train travel question
- 16 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 17 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 18 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 19 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 20 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 23 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 24 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 25 Booking through conciergerie.com
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...