Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 5 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area