Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 How to make this adventure work?
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD