Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 2 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 3 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 4 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 My San Sebastian ideas
- 10 Santorini
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 15 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 16 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...