Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Renting bed linens and towels
- 5 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 6 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Amalfi coast
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...