Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...