Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 hill of crosses
- 13 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 A week in the Occitanie
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Iceland March Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...