Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 London tube
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 23 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium