Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 To Prague or not to Prague
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Day Trips from Paris
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?