Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 England sites not to miss
- 15 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 20 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 21 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?