Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Areas in Milan
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...