Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 7 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Sachsenhausen?
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Taormina, Sicily
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 Croatia travel ideas
- 15 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 16 house exchange
- 17 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 18 Hotel advice
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 22 Munich, Germany
- 23 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...