Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 10 Iceland in 4 days?
- 11 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 16 Madrid city centre?
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Slovania & Croatia
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...