Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 San Vino
- 9 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 14 Walking GPS?
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 18 Croatian islands
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 21 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 22 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...