Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Sicily: which coast?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Chania
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 22 Studying art in English in venice
- 23 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...