Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda itinerary
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 4 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 5 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 8 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 9 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 10 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 11 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 12 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 13 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 14 Sweden- and another thing
- 15 10 days in spain
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 18 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 19 Toll roads in Italy
- 20 Winery tours
- 21 The isles in June
- 22 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 A plethora of islands
- 25 Munich to Milan via train
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...