Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres