Thanks to everyone for providing such great advice so far. Am so reliant now on your input that I can't seem to decide on the final leg of our journey without help!!! Basically we are a family who will leave Seville in mid-Oct and have 10 days to get to Lisbon. Any suggestions of 'must sees/places to stay' on the Algarve coast / Lisbon area would be much appreciated. Sagres is a top contendeer at this stage but open to suggestions. We will have our own transport however we don't want to jump all over the place because we have two young chilren (2 & 4). Looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Tell me where to go please- 10 days to get from Seville to Lisbon...
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Spain - Andalucia
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 24 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia