I'm considering viisting the Baltic States--Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. I just bought an Eyewittness Guide, but I haven't read the whole thing.
What did you like about any of these countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 2 Exchange Paris Visite 1-3 for 1-5?
- 3 Multi-Generation Trip
- 4 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 5 Where to go in Greece ?
- 6 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 7 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 8 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 9 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 10 Austria in December or in January
- 11 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 12 Is Ireland over-run by euro tourists this summer?
- 13 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 14 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 15 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 16 Visiting les Calanques in the south of France
- 17 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 18 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 19 Russia - GO or not?
- 20 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 21 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 22 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 25 How to get from Positano to Nocelle