I will be spending a few days in Dublin and Guiness is my favorite stout. I am planning on visiting the Guiness Storehouse, especially since it is the 250th Anniversary. Is it worth the visit?
Tell me about the Guiness Storehouse. Is it worth a trip?
- 1 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 2 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 3 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 4 Tour for Alhambra
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 portugal
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 11 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 17 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 18 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 19 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London & Surrounding Area
- 25 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport