I'm curious about the way they work and why our US cards don't have a chip. In our previous European travels our Master or Visa card did work all over except in some machines. Is it something US credit cards will have in the future----what's the advantage? Or is it just that the credit card prossessor is different?
Tell me about European credit cards with the chip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 3 Swiss rail passes
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish