I'm curious about the way they work and why our US cards don't have a chip. In our previous European travels our Master or Visa card did work all over except in some machines. Is it something US credit cards will have in the future----what's the advantage? Or is it just that the credit card prossessor is different?
Tell me about European credit cards with the chip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites