I'm curious about the way they work and why our US cards don't have a chip. In our previous European travels our Master or Visa card did work all over except in some machines. Is it something US credit cards will have in the future----what's the advantage? Or is it just that the credit card prossessor is different?
Tell me about European credit cards with the chip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 7 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Ireland driving vacation
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 Things to do near Nice
- 12 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?