Will be traveling to these 3 countries this summer. Want to be able to use iPhone, iPAD and Apple computer, camera for the 3 of us. AT&T is our present carrier. Would like to be able to make/receive calls, use internet and applications on iPAD, and re-charge battery for camera. We also have hair dryers, straighteners, etc. that run on 110V. We are 3 very clueless women. What "gear" do we need to purchase here in US? Converter/adaptor plugs? We heard about unlocking phone and inserting SIM card? Can you do that with an iPhone? Do we need to make changes to the data plan for iPhone to accommodate European charges? Want to be able to use GPS, Yelp, Fodors, etc. on internet. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
"Technology" questions for Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 16 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!