Will be traveling to these 3 countries this summer. Want to be able to use iPhone, iPAD and Apple computer, camera for the 3 of us. AT&T is our present carrier. Would like to be able to make/receive calls, use internet and applications on iPAD, and re-charge battery for camera. We also have hair dryers, straighteners, etc. that run on 110V. We are 3 very clueless women. What "gear" do we need to purchase here in US? Converter/adaptor plugs? We heard about unlocking phone and inserting SIM card? Can you do that with an iPhone? Do we need to make changes to the data plan for iPhone to accommodate European charges? Want to be able to use GPS, Yelp, Fodors, etc. on internet. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
"Technology" questions for Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City