We will arrive in London the day before my daughter turns 8 in September.
I was thinking maybe a "high tea" somewhere and a spin on the eye could be good ways to celebrate.
Does anyone have suggestions for a nice child-friendly place to take tea?
Any other suggestions for the perfect 8 year old birthday in London?
We will be staying right near the Tower of London.
My daughter is a little bit "fancy" and likes to dress up and go out (the rest of us are pretty daggy!)
Tea (or other celebration) in London for my daughter's 8th birthday
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Cyprus in December
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October