We will arrive in London the day before my daughter turns 8 in September.
I was thinking maybe a "high tea" somewhere and a spin on the eye could be good ways to celebrate.
Does anyone have suggestions for a nice child-friendly place to take tea?
Any other suggestions for the perfect 8 year old birthday in London?
We will be staying right near the Tower of London.
My daughter is a little bit "fancy" and likes to dress up and go out (the rest of us are pretty daggy!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
Tea (or other celebration) in London for my daughter's 8th birthday