We will arrive in London the day before my daughter turns 8 in September.
I was thinking maybe a "high tea" somewhere and a spin on the eye could be good ways to celebrate.
Does anyone have suggestions for a nice child-friendly place to take tea?
Any other suggestions for the perfect 8 year old birthday in London?
We will be staying right near the Tower of London.
My daughter is a little bit "fancy" and likes to dress up and go out (the rest of us are pretty daggy!)
Tea (or other celebration) in London for my daughter's 8th birthday
- 1 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 2 Vacation rental in Provence
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 London on a sunny day
- 8 rand versus euro
- 9 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 10 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 11 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 20 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 Visa to TURKEY