We will arrive in London the day before my daughter turns 8 in September.
I was thinking maybe a "high tea" somewhere and a spin on the eye could be good ways to celebrate.
Does anyone have suggestions for a nice child-friendly place to take tea?
Any other suggestions for the perfect 8 year old birthday in London?
We will be staying right near the Tower of London.
My daughter is a little bit "fancy" and likes to dress up and go out (the rest of us are pretty daggy!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 12 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Italy in a week
- 19 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
Tea (or other celebration) in London for my daughter's 8th birthday