I'll be in London on business in a few weeks and want to "take Tea" but I'll be alone. Any suggestions on places to go to truly experience this? Since I am American, and Texan at that, I reckon that the idea may be more romantic than the reality but I still want to do it once while in London.
Tea in London for one? Can it be done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions