I'll be in London on business in a few weeks and want to "take Tea" but I'll be alone. Any suggestions on places to go to truly experience this? Since I am American, and Texan at that, I reckon that the idea may be more romantic than the reality but I still want to do it once while in London.
Tea in London for one? Can it be done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Dover Castle
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Santorini transportation
- 6 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 10 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 11 Cell phones in Ireland
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 15 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover