we are arriving at the train station in cordoba at midnite. we will have to take a taxi to our hotel. any guidelines for how much we should be paying? should we tip the driver? thanks!
taxis in cordoba?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 22 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Travel by train or bus