we are arriving at the train station in cordoba at midnite. we will have to take a taxi to our hotel. any guidelines for how much we should be paying? should we tip the driver? thanks!
taxis in cordoba?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia