We will be staying in Bellagio, Lake Como for 3 nights in June 2014.
The hotel is already booked and looks glorious - the Borgo Le Terrazze
The hotel is c. 3km outside of Bellagio and the reason we chose the hotel was mainly for the superb views it offers. With the hotel not being in the centre of Bellagio, it offers 6 trips into the centre via shuttle each day. From what I read on other forums from previous visitors is that on the whole, this is perfectly adequate.
However, I'm sure I read somewhere that the last shuttle from Bellagio is around 9pm (however now I can't find where I saw it). With this is mind, I have a couple of questions from people who have stopped either in Bellagio or Borgi Le Terrazze before:
- Are we likely to want to stay out longer than 9pm? Is there a lot happening after this time or will we just want to simply watch the world go by?
- With the likelihood of wanting to be in the midst of it all after 9pm, is anyone aware of any taxi-type service that is available? There is no public transport to this area (assuming this is because it's quite isolated and high up a hill) and I can't seem to find any reference to taxi services, or similar, apart from airport transfers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 원정카지노주소㈜＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㈜카지노사이트추천
- 2 사이버도박장㏂＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㏂아시안카지노
- 3 바카라돈따는방법 ☜＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼☜아시아카지노
- 4 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 5 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 6 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 7 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 8 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 9 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 10 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 13 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Istanbul
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 21 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 22 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 23 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 24 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 25 Northern Ireland itinerary