We will be staying in Bellagio, Lake Como for 3 nights in June 2014.
The hotel is already booked and looks glorious - the Borgo Le Terrazze
The hotel is c. 3km outside of Bellagio and the reason we chose the hotel was mainly for the superb views it offers. With the hotel not being in the centre of Bellagio, it offers 6 trips into the centre via shuttle each day. From what I read on other forums from previous visitors is that on the whole, this is perfectly adequate.
However, I'm sure I read somewhere that the last shuttle from Bellagio is around 9pm (however now I can't find where I saw it). With this is mind, I have a couple of questions from people who have stopped either in Bellagio or Borgi Le Terrazze before:
- Are we likely to want to stay out longer than 9pm? Is there a lot happening after this time or will we just want to simply watch the world go by?
- With the likelihood of wanting to be in the midst of it all after 9pm, is anyone aware of any taxi-type service that is available? There is no public transport to this area (assuming this is because it's quite isolated and high up a hill) and I can't seem to find any reference to taxi services, or similar, apart from airport transfers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 레드카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼레드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 다모아카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼다모아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 강원랜드카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼강원랜드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 car for four adults and four bikes
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents