Does anyone know if there are taxis available at Paestum? I am taking a group of students there and I want to take them to Vannulo for gelato and I thought the easiest way would be to take a taxis. Thank you in advance for any help or info!
Taxis at Paestum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Is this realistic... advice?
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Satnav maps update
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 20 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 23 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 24 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 25 mallorca