Does anyone know if there are taxis available at Paestum? I am taking a group of students there and I want to take them to Vannulo for gelato and I thought the easiest way would be to take a taxis. Thank you in advance for any help or info!
Taxis at Paestum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 4 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 5 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 6 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 British English
- 15 Brugge photo on Bing
- 16 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 17 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 20 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 24 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice