We are traveling on a cruise and would like to take a taxi through Monte Carlo and then onto the Village Eze for the afternoon. Does anyone know how much the taxis are and are there any when we get off the boat to hire? I have been o this village before and didn't want to go with everyone from the boat. Thank you...
Taxi to Village Eze near Monaco
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 rent car / Munich
- 5 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?