We are traveling on a cruise and would like to take a taxi through Monte Carlo and then onto the Village Eze for the afternoon. Does anyone know how much the taxis are and are there any when we get off the boat to hire? I have been o this village before and didn't want to go with everyone from the boat. Thank you...
Taxi to Village Eze near Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 Honeymoon 2015
- 5 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 CDG to Lannion
- 8 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 9 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 Blog updates from Europe.
- 12 Looking for add on city
- 13 Trip to Pyrenees
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 17 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 18 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 21 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 24 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)