We would like to take a taxi from the airport to Pension Kraml in town.
Should we book ahead of time?
Or just wait in line at the airport?
Is there a big difference in price?
Would so appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 celticmoon, a quick question
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 What fresh hell is this?
- 7 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Which Train Station in Venice
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Greek Village
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 22 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 23 One free day in Barcelona
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February