Hi. I will be arriving to Pireaus port by ferry from Mykonos tomorrow. What is recommended way to get to hotel grande bretagne in Athens? Can I just find a taxi when I get off ferry, or should I arrange a taxi to be there? If arrange, any recommendations on who I can contact? Also what is approximate cost for taxi trip? The will be 3of us with 3 luggage. Thank you!!
Taxi recommendation from Pireaus to Grande Bretagne hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 3 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 4 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 5 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 18 Italy dolomites
- 19 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Switzerland help...?
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help