Starting to think about the options for getting to our flat in London, located near Gloucester Road tube station, and would appreciate your help sussing out the choices.
1) Private car service: most expensive option, but is it worth it?
2) Taxi: what's the typical fare for a family of 4 with 1 piece of small luggage each?
3) Tube: obviously the cheapest option, but will it be hard to navigate with kids and luggage? Lifts, escalators, etc?
If I go with the Tube option, can I go ahead and get my 7 day Travelcards at LHR? Would I also fill up our Oyster cards there and use the Oyster cards to take the tube into London?
Also, re: the kids' Oyster cards, I will have to mail ahead for those before our trip... so should I just order all 4 of our Oyster cards ahead of time with a nominal amount of $ loaded onto them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카「온라인카지노
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노▼안전한카지노사이트
- 3 생중계카지노"や→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←や"슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 4 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♪인터넷카지노주소
- 5 온라인카지노"☣→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←☣"슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice