We are in Florence and want to call a taxi in a couple of days to get to the rental car office, but don't know how. Anyone got an answer?
Taxi in Florence?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 British drivers
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 25 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican