We are going back to Ireland in June 2014 and are taking the train from Dublin to Cork. In Cork, we wish to get a rental car from Budget to continue on to Clonakilty, etc. The Budget Car Rental office is at Cork airport. How far is Cork airport from the Kent Cork train station? Is is fairly easy to grab a cab from the train station to the airport in Cork?
Taxi in Cork, Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 A Sardinia trip report
- 6 4 weeks in the UK
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 Granada
- 12 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 Eastern Europe
- 21 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 22 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 23 Switzerland help...?
- 24 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 25 Airport ATMs