We are going back to Ireland in June 2014 and are taking the train from Dublin to Cork. In Cork, we wish to get a rental car from Budget to continue on to Clonakilty, etc. The Budget Car Rental office is at Cork airport. How far is Cork airport from the Kent Cork train station? Is is fairly easy to grab a cab from the train station to the airport in Cork?
Taxi in Cork, Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Porto -City Break
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 London hotel
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam