First off let me thank everyone who has been kind enough to respond to my posts with advice and tips. Your help has been invaluable!
Now for my question...
I will be taking the Eurostar to Paris and am staying at a hotel in the 14th District. After consulting the Metro Map, it seems like it might be a bit of a hassle to get to my hotel - luggage in tow - so I'm wondering if it might be worth the splurge to use a taxi. Any comments or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 4 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Milan or Turin
- 10 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 Paris to Italy
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 God Save the Queen?
- 22 Road trip with our dog
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers