How much should two of us with one piece of luggage each, expect to pay for a taxi from the Copenhagen Marriott on Kalvebod Brygge to the Cruise pier for the Norwegian Sun? If the taxi proves to be super-expensive, is there a bus or other public (or hotel) transportation that will get us easily from the Marriott to the cruise pier? Thanks for all advice.
Taxi from Copenhagen Marriott to Cruise Port?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 7 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 19 Shoes for Paris in April
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days