How much should two of us with one piece of luggage each, expect to pay for a taxi from the Copenhagen Marriott on Kalvebod Brygge to the Cruise pier for the Norwegian Sun? If the taxi proves to be super-expensive, is there a bus or other public (or hotel) transportation that will get us easily from the Marriott to the cruise pier? Thanks for all advice.
Taxi from Copenhagen Marriott to Cruise Port?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 9 Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 London tube
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 London hotel