How much should two of us with one piece of luggage each, expect to pay for a taxi from the Copenhagen Marriott on Kalvebod Brygge to the Cruise pier for the Norwegian Sun? If the taxi proves to be super-expensive, is there a bus or other public (or hotel) transportation that will get us easily from the Marriott to the cruise pier? Thanks for all advice.
Taxi from Copenhagen Marriott to Cruise Port?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 6 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?