How much should two of us with one piece of luggage each, expect to pay for a taxi from the Copenhagen Marriott on Kalvebod Brygge to the Cruise pier for the Norwegian Sun? If the taxi proves to be super-expensive, is there a bus or other public (or hotel) transportation that will get us easily from the Marriott to the cruise pier? Thanks for all advice.
Taxi from Copenhagen Marriott to Cruise Port?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving