Traveling with 5 people. A previous topic said a taxi is reasonable (50 euros). The question is this: In Paris itself, they won't take 5 in a taxi (regardless of size of car). Is this true from the airport as well? I can get a shuttle for around 70 -80 euros, but the taxi is cheaper, if it will take 5 people. Thanks.
Taxi from CDG to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 6 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 7 Best day trips from Paris
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 20 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 21 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 22 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland