We will be arriving in Kiev on 20 June and need information concerning hiring a taxi to get into the center of town. I have seen many different comments concerning the problems involved with doing this so would like to be prepared ahead of time.....any suggestions/comments would be appreciated....thanks, Bob Young
Taxi from Airport to Kiev City Center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 4 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 5 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 rail pass
- 9 Scotland and northern England
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 17 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 20 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?