We will be arriving in Kiev on 20 June and need information concerning hiring a taxi to get into the center of town. I have seen many different comments concerning the problems involved with doing this so would like to be prepared ahead of time.....any suggestions/comments would be appreciated....thanks, Bob Young
Taxi from Airport to Kiev City Center
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 10 Paris Recommendations
- 11 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 12 Suggestions for France Italy
- 13 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 23 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 24 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 25 Bank of England Museum