We will be arriving in Kiev on 20 June and need information concerning hiring a taxi to get into the center of town. I have seen many different comments concerning the problems involved with doing this so would like to be prepared ahead of time.....any suggestions/comments would be appreciated....thanks, Bob Young
Taxi from Airport to Kiev City Center
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Ryan Air
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 5 Article on Naples
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Albania for Beginners
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report