Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 6 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 London for Free
- 10 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 13 Day Trips from Nice
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 22 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain