Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 5 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 8 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 9 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 21 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Cotswolds first time
- 24 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 25 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!