Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Seaside island village in Greece
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Spain itineraries
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting