Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Booking Engines You trust?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 19 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 20 Using Obb website
- 21 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 22 Milan underground
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip