Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 9 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 14 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 15 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 16 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 17 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 18 Ireland driving vacation
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 23 Provence, near Nice
- 24 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 25 Bike touring in France