Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 What to wear
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 17 GPS in Tuscany
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 italy
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO