Hotel Almira in Istanbul is offering transfer from the IST airport to their hotel for 35 Euros (we are two people). Is that a fair deal, or should be take a taxi. Anyway to find out what an appropriate taxi fare should be? I have read about the taxi drivers there and don't want to be duped into overpaying. Thanks.
Taxi Fare from IST to Sultanamet area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 9 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 10 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 11 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 12 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Arctic Circle in December
- 17 Catalonia
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 Macarons!
- 21 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 24 Sammezzano update
- 25 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo