We are planning to travel from Tavira in the eastern Algarve to Marbella on the Costa del Sol before flying home from Malaga. What is the quickest and most straightforward option for getting to Marbella from Tavira? We are open to car hire, coach or train, or any combination.
Tavira to Marbella
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio