I need some urgent help. 4 of my friends, all girls, are in Paris this week and they want to get small tattoos done as a tribute to their holiday. Unfortunately, most of the top tattoo parlours in Paris (Mystery, Tin Tin, Tribal Act etc.) do not take walk-in's without appointments. Appointments are not available for months in these places. They want to do it this Saturday, the 8th of September in the evening. Does anyone know of any locations that allow for walk-ins? The tattoo designs they've chosen are not so complicated, so the sketch, transfer and ink processes should not take long. It should be a hygienic place with decent artistes and preferably in a location safe for 4 women as well. Can someone help? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Alsace to Austria?
- 5 road trip through scotland
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Wales
- 8 Best Neck Pillow
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Tieks for travel
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 21 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 22 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 Italy travel plan help
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.