I need some urgent help. 4 of my friends, all girls, are in Paris this week and they want to get small tattoos done as a tribute to their holiday. Unfortunately, most of the top tattoo parlours in Paris (Mystery, Tin Tin, Tribal Act etc.) do not take walk-in's without appointments. Appointments are not available for months in these places. They want to do it this Saturday, the 8th of September in the evening. Does anyone know of any locations that allow for walk-ins? The tattoo designs they've chosen are not so complicated, so the sketch, transfer and ink processes should not take long. It should be a hygienic place with decent artistes and preferably in a location safe for 4 women as well. Can someone help? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 21 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona