I need some urgent help. 4 of my friends, all girls, are in Paris this week and they want to get small tattoos done as a tribute to their holiday. Unfortunately, most of the top tattoo parlours in Paris (Mystery, Tin Tin, Tribal Act etc.) do not take walk-in's without appointments. Appointments are not available for months in these places. They want to do it this Saturday, the 8th of September in the evening. Does anyone know of any locations that allow for walk-ins? The tattoo designs they've chosen are not so complicated, so the sketch, transfer and ink processes should not take long. It should be a hygienic place with decent artistes and preferably in a location safe for 4 women as well. Can someone help? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Paris hotel
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Stuck in Paris
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles