In a few months I'll be on a cruise that stops in Málaga just for the day. Could anybody recommend bar/ cafes for tapas ? What area of the city is better if you want to walk around and have a nice tapas lunch? Also, if there's something from a sightseeing point of view that is a must see, please let me know as well. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 2 ATM
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Bernese Oberland
- 19 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome