We're finding flights from the US cheapest on TAP airlines the cheapest right now. Reluctant to go for it until I get some input from fellow travelers. Anyone flown them? Would you do it again? TIA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Gift for French business associate