Just in case any of you are flying into Portugal March 21 - 23, please be aware that TAP airlines is having a system wide strike. I have just spent an hour on the phone trying to rearrange our trip. They are being very flexible about changing your tickets, but the days of March 21 - March 23 are off limits and the 20th and 24th are looking full.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 Rent a car in England
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 13 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 Edinburgh to Skye
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Italy Puglia and Le Marche