Just in case any of you are flying into Portugal March 21 - 23, please be aware that TAP airlines is having a system wide strike. I have just spent an hour on the phone trying to rearrange our trip. They are being very flexible about changing your tickets, but the days of March 21 - March 23 are off limits and the 20th and 24th are looking full.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏打】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【打┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏不】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【不┓경마문화
- 3 레이스경마┏名】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【名┓레이스경마
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...