Just in case any of you are flying into Portugal March 21 - 23, please be aware that TAP airlines is having a system wide strike. I have just spent an hour on the phone trying to rearrange our trip. They are being very flexible about changing your tickets, but the days of March 21 - March 23 are off limits and the 20th and 24th are looking full.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Malta's Azure Window collapses
- 4 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 5 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 6 Where should I go with my family?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 First Solo Adventure
- 18 Crete Holiday
- 19 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 20 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 23 Alitala
- 24 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 25 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!