I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Italy for the first time
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Germany and Austria trip report
- 12 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 London Itinerary and Questions
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 19 Ali
- 20 Paris to Ramstein
- 21 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base