I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 5 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 10 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 17 Greece
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 tickets for Wimbledon
- 22 Chania
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK