I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Tamepere and beyond...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 5 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 Pyrenees logistics
- 8 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 9 Italy
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Azores
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 Taormina Sicily