I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 So much to do, so little time!
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 5 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 24 Cognac transportation?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...