I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Tamepere and beyond...
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 One week in Norway
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 16 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 19 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 italy itinerary for comments
- 24 chip and pin credit cards
- 25 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest