I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Tamepere and beyond...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 7 Pronunciation
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 What to wear
- 13 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Back home problems with sim card
- 17 How do you find French food?
- 18 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 19 GPS in Tuscany
- 20 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 italy
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.