I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 One day in Lille, France
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 London best location
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 London Restaurants
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 22 17 days in England
- 23 VENICE
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?