I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Tamepere and beyond...
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 16 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 17 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 18 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari