I am going to Tamepere at the end of this month for business. I will be there for 5 days. I will have about a day and half to go sightseeing.
I wanted to know if there are suggestions as to what I should see?
Is it even worth it to try to make it to Helsinki for a day? If so, any suggestions as to what I should see? Some of my friends suggest that I should go to a spa.
Finally, I have a question regarding shopping. What types of products is Finland known for?
Any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Beaune France