The next festival is 2014. Has anyone been? I read that it is a concert , are tickets easy to get? Is it worth going?
We have great singing in Wales but not on this scale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 2 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 8 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 9 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 New Dublin Museum
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Cost of Van from CDG
- 17 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 22 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 German Train travel