The next festival is 2014. Has anyone been? I read that it is a concert , are tickets easy to get? Is it worth going?
We have great singing in Wales but not on this scale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : YAHOO SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen