I recently took the ferry from Finland to Tallinn. Once you dock in Tallinn, you walk up a hill. At the top is a large paved concrete area and building. The building had what appeared to be abandoned and it had Russian lettering on it. The paved area looked like at one time it had folliage but again it looked abandoned. We asked a few people and no one could tell us what it was. Anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 5 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 italy
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Pronunciation
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?