I recently took the ferry from Finland to Tallinn. Once you dock in Tallinn, you walk up a hill. At the top is a large paved concrete area and building. The building had what appeared to be abandoned and it had Russian lettering on it. The paved area looked like at one time it had folliage but again it looked abandoned. We asked a few people and no one could tell us what it was. Anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 Reykjavik hotels
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Norway 2014
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide