I recently took the ferry from Finland to Tallinn. Once you dock in Tallinn, you walk up a hill. At the top is a large paved concrete area and building. The building had what appeared to be abandoned and it had Russian lettering on it. The paved area looked like at one time it had folliage but again it looked abandoned. We asked a few people and no one could tell us what it was. Anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 men's shoes spain
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Unique Venice Activity
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland