I recently took the ferry from Finland to Tallinn. Once you dock in Tallinn, you walk up a hill. At the top is a large paved concrete area and building. The building had what appeared to be abandoned and it had Russian lettering on it. The paved area looked like at one time it had folliage but again it looked abandoned. We asked a few people and no one could tell us what it was. Anyone know?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary