I am planning a 14 day trip along with my wife in late September 2015. Both of us are in late 20's. As of now our itinerary is 2 days in Rothenburg ob der tauber, 4 days Munich, 2 days Brugge, 3 days Amsterdam. We have another 3 days in hand and i am confused between Tallinn & Ljubljana. We like good food, culture, walking around old towns and getting a drink at night at a bar or cafe. Not into serious clubbing. Which city should be ideal for a 3 day trip. If we go to Tallinn we intend on making a day trip to Helsinki. In Ljubljana we intend on making a day trip to Bled. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 3 Dublin Luggage storage
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 17 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez