I am planning a 14 day trip along with my wife in late September 2015. Both of us are in late 20's. As of now our itinerary is 2 days in Rothenburg ob der tauber, 4 days Munich, 2 days Brugge, 3 days Amsterdam. We have another 3 days in hand and i am confused between Tallinn & Ljubljana. We like good food, culture, walking around old towns and getting a drink at night at a bar or cafe. Not into serious clubbing. Which city should be ideal for a 3 day trip. If we go to Tallinn we intend on making a day trip to Helsinki. In Ljubljana we intend on making a day trip to Bled. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이게임 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 4 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 바둑tv =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 13 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Tattoos in Italy
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 20 Place to stay
- 21 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 9 days in Eastern Sicily