I am planning a 14 day trip along with my wife in late September 2015. Both of us are in late 20's. As of now our itinerary is 2 days in Rothenburg ob der tauber, 4 days Munich, 2 days Brugge, 3 days Amsterdam. We have another 3 days in hand and i am confused between Tallinn & Ljubljana. We like good food, culture, walking around old towns and getting a drink at night at a bar or cafe. Not into serious clubbing. Which city should be ideal for a 3 day trip. If we go to Tallinn we intend on making a day trip to Helsinki. In Ljubljana we intend on making a day trip to Bled. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik