We will be in port in Tallin for a full day. We plan to walk from the cruise port to the Upper Town, explore the Upper Town, have a look at Kadriorg Palace (just the outside and gardens) and then walk down to explore the Lower Town before heading back to the ship. I am having a problem finding an adequate walking tour map for Tallinn. Can someone please advise approximately how many miles or kilometers such a walking tour would encompass? I have read that we could take a taxi from the port to the Upper Town and start from there. What would be an appropriate landmark to give the taxi driver as our drop off point in the Upper Town to begin our walk?
Tallinn For a Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Granada
- 6 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 11 Coffee in Naples
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 15 First time Ireland trip
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Eastern Europe
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?