We will be in port in Tallin for a full day. We plan to walk from the cruise port to the Upper Town, explore the Upper Town, have a look at Kadriorg Palace (just the outside and gardens) and then walk down to explore the Lower Town before heading back to the ship. I am having a problem finding an adequate walking tour map for Tallinn. Can someone please advise approximately how many miles or kilometers such a walking tour would encompass? I have read that we could take a taxi from the port to the Upper Town and start from there. What would be an appropriate landmark to give the taxi driver as our drop off point in the Upper Town to begin our walk?
Tallinn For a Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 2 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 3 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 4 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 5 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Spain for 7 days
- 11 Normandy in October
- 12 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 13 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 14 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 15 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 16 first family trip to Switzerland
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 21 Biking across Europe
- 22 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 23 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 24 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 25 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015