We will be in port in Tallin for a full day. We plan to walk from the cruise port to the Upper Town, explore the Upper Town, have a look at Kadriorg Palace (just the outside and gardens) and then walk down to explore the Lower Town before heading back to the ship. I am having a problem finding an adequate walking tour map for Tallinn. Can someone please advise approximately how many miles or kilometers such a walking tour would encompass? I have read that we could take a taxi from the port to the Upper Town and start from there. What would be an appropriate landmark to give the taxi driver as our drop off point in the Upper Town to begin our walk?
Tallinn For a Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Viator.com in Turkey
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals