We will be spending a week in Tallinn in September and wondered about the currency.We have some each of Kroons, US dollars and Euros. Should we buy all our Kroons in UK or is the exchange rate better in Tallinn? Also which is the best currency to take as a backup for exchange. Dollars or Euros? We wondered if Euros are accepted in restaurants etc. because of the Finns proximity. Hope someone out there can help.
Tallinn- recommended currency
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Italian language schools
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!