My husband and are are debating whether we should spend eight hours or 32 hours in Estonia in late May/early June. We were planning on taking the ferry from Stockholm. Also, has anyone taken Estonian air? Reliable? We were also wondering if we should take a cheap flight from Copenhagen to Tallin, spend a day or so in Tallinn, and then head to Stockholm. Please advise.
Tallinn - eight hours or 32 hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 22 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions