Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 15 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Uffizi Phone Number