Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Athens
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices