Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Laundry - Ireland?
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed