Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Tallinn - Any Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 2 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Eastern Europe
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 15 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 16 Switzerland help...?
- 17 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Granada