Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Tallinn - Any Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 What to wear
- 12 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 GPS in Tuscany
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 italy
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Monet in Normandy