Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Trogir or Split
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Istria in two days
- 10 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 11 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Scotland itinerary help
- 16 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 17 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world