Some of you may have read/ reaplied to my recent post about Sorrento in April... many thanks to those who did.
However it now looks as Sorrento is on hold till maybe October 2001 for various reasons...
So we thought we would go instead to Tallinn for a city break on the weekend end March/ start April 2001.
Any feedback on Tallinn would be appreciated...
What hotels did you stay in/ recommend?
Where did you eat? Any particularly special ones?
How many days do you think once could spend in Tallinn?
Is March/ April too cold to visit there? We are from England so are used to a little chill but if it is rainy season might avoid it!
What were your favourite things to see?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 Gelato course in Rome?
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 5 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 6 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 7 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 8 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 11 Limo from Heathrow
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Please suggest best itinerary
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Renting bed linens and towels
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 25 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?