I am planning on ferrying to Tallinn just for a day of sightseeing and returning to Helsinki that evening. The ferry website speaks of making reservations, but I cannot decipher whether that's for longer trips or not....Do I need a reservation just for a day trip...or is there a different ferry line you recommend??
Tallink Silja Ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 8 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?