I am planning on ferrying to Tallinn just for a day of sightseeing and returning to Helsinki that evening. The ferry website speaks of making reservations, but I cannot decipher whether that's for longer trips or not....Do I need a reservation just for a day trip...or is there a different ferry line you recommend??
Tallink Silja Ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn
- 1 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 2 Visa to TURKEY
- 3 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 4 Istanbul Hotels
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 12 Paris metro
- 13 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 14 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 ferry to Harwich
- 17 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 York Food and Drink Festival
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 24 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 25 Language Immersion Courses in France