I am planning on ferrying to Tallinn just for a day of sightseeing and returning to Helsinki that evening. The ferry website speaks of making reservations, but I cannot decipher whether that's for longer trips or not....Do I need a reservation just for a day trip...or is there a different ferry line you recommend??
Tallink Silja Ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 16 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!