I am taking a ferry in a couple of weeks from Helsinki to Tallinn on Tallink. Just regular class. Question: I will have a regular bag and a backpack. Is there a check baggage capability or do you just hold on to your own bag and keep up with it during the 2 hour ferry ride?
Tallink Ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Tight Planning?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy