Hi! Where is a good place to stay in Tallin? We'll be there for a weekend. Would love any suggestions on what to do. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 2 weeks in Spain
- 20 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como