I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 2 Train travel to and from Paris
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Use of Train Tickets
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 First Trip to Paris
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Amsterdam and...?
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Driving in Italy