I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 6 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 7 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 Kilt makers
- 10 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 My First Trip to Europe...
- 16 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 train from ravenna to parma
- 19 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 20 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 21 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??