I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 18 Couscous
- 19 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants