I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Germany and Austria trip report
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 My greece vacation
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 Naples or Genoa