I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Talking with Americans people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 2 A week in spain
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 7 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 13 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets