I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 2 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 5 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 6 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 7 Switzerland 5 days
- 8 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 9 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 10 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 11 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 15 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 Todi as a stopover?
- 18 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 19 Dordogne Trip Report
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 22 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 23 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 24 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 25 First Trip to Europe Itinerary