I'm French i have 26 years and i living in south of France (Montpellier).
I want to go in USA for working, and i want talking with Americans people for improve my language in English.
I known very well France every contries and specialy Languedoc Roussilon, land of Paris, Bretagne, Normandie ...
If you have questions about France i would be happy to answer them.
Just one point, use a simple language with mee, because my English it is not very well.
And if you learn French i can learning you.
Thanks you, Merci beaucoup.
Talking with Americans people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Barcelona free tours??
- 4 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Tour ends in Rome
- 9 Pisa or Siena?
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 train in Spain
- 24 economy car rentals
- 25 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy