Hi. I want to take the train from London to Mongolia. I am looking for information on the best routes (should i go to Paris then on to Moscow, or to Cologne or somewhere else before going to Moscow), which tickets to buy (for instance, should I get a sleeper car and if so what capacity, i am not opposed to sharing a cabin), and sites to see alone the way.
Taking the train from London to Mongolia
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Apartment in Seville
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 8 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Ovington Square Flat
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 13 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 14 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 22 Germany with 6 month old.
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels